* Special Youth Camp organized by N.S.S.
* Elocution Competition on Clean Friendlines
Inauguration of Tehsil level Elocution Competition on “Clean Friendliness” Chairperson Adv. Laxmanrao Manal, Inaugurator Jyotitai Gaikwad , Principal Dr. M.N. Sarnaik, Mr. R.K. Bagade, Mr. D.V. Bangar, Authorities of the Health Dept., Gangapur, Panchayat Samittee and others (Date: 04th January, 2018)
*AIDS Awareness Week
“AIDS Awareness Week” organized during 1st to 7th December 2017: Inauguration by Chairperson Principal Dr. M. N. Sarnaik, Chief Guest Dr. Arvind Harbade, Dr. Kailash Daud, NSS Programme officers Dr. Archana Mantale, Mr. Bhagwan Manal and NSS Volunteers
* Clean Campus Survey Program
“Clean Campus Survey App” program on 22th Nov. 2017 Chairperson Principal Dr. M. N. Sarnaik, Ms. Nandatai Gaikwad, NSS Programme officers Dr. Archana Mantale, Mr. Bhagwan Manal and NSS Volunteers.
* Sanitation Rally
Organization of “Sanitation Rally” by NSS Department in Gangapur city in coordination with Nagar Parishad, Gangapur
* Tree Plantation Mission
“Tree Plantation Mission” in the college campus by all the stake holders: Members of the college Development Committee, Principal , Lecturers, NSS Programme officers and NSS Volunteers.
* A motivational Program Organized by Literary Forum
Hon’ble Mr. Sanjay Warkad, Executive Editor, Daily Sakal News-Paper of the Aurangabad Division on 28/12/2017. Hon’ble Anjli Dhanorkar, Deputy Collector, Aurangabad Division, was the Chief-Guest of this programme. Adv. Laxmanrao Manal, Member of the College Development Committee of the college, was the chairperson. All the other members of the College Development Committee of the college, particularly, Mr. Prashant Mane, Mr. Vishwajeet Chavan, Mr. Amol Warkad, Mr. Ekbal Siddiki and Principal of the college Dr. Madhusudan Sarnaik were present on this occasion.
* Learning through Teaching Program
During this event our U.G. (B.Sc.) students teaches practicals in our Science Laboratories to the students of various Highschools. This helps them to learn many basic things from the syllabus.
* NAAC Peer Team Visit:
* Free of cost City Bus Service for Girls:
* Hand Ball (M&W) Inter Collegiate Tournament of Dr. B.A.M.University, Aurangabad oragnized by Shri Muktanand College, Gangapur
* Parent Meeting in the college
* Alumni Meeting- 2016
* Two Day National Seminar in Marathi:
Two day National seminar in Marathi was organized by Department of Marathi on 26th & 27th September, 2016. More than 100 participants were participated in the seminar from various states of India. Renown Authors, poets and students of Marathi language and literature have actively participated in the discussions and presented their research papers.
* Two Day National Seminar in Sports:
Two day National seminar on “The Role of Yoga in Sports and Physical Education” was organized by Department of Sports and Physical Education on 26th & 27th September, 2016. More than 80 participants were participated in the seminar from various states of India. Students from Kashmir also actively participated in the discussions and presented their research papers.
* One Day Orientation Program for Non- Teaching Staff:
* Celebration of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam memorial day for reading inspiration &
Inauguration of “Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Reading Corner”
* Blood Donation Camp on 16.09.2016
* Inauguration of Mahatma Gandhi Thoughts Study Center:
* Meditation and Stress management Course:
Tree days Meditation and Stress management Course was organized for staff members and all the students.
* Exhibition of Geographical Maps & Models:
Exhibition of Geographical Maps & Models was organized for students by the Department of Coaching for entry into services.
* Sports Day Celebration:
* Students Elections:
Students Elections were held in the college to know the importance and process of democratic elections. From these elections college representatives were elected for Youth Inspiration Network (YIN)- Sakal
* Plantation Program
* Demonstration and Practicals for High-school students:
A camp for demonstration and practicals for High-school students and teachers by undergraduate students was organized in the college.
* Inauguration of Literary Forum:
* Alumni Meeting