M.Com. Admission Procedure
PG: CET – 2017 Conducted by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad.
Note: Step 1 and 2 are only for M.Com. First Year Students.
Note: Submit hard copy of Admission Form along with necessary documents in Shri Muktanand College, Gangapur.
* First Year Students should submit hard copy of the University Registration Form with Admission Form in Shri Muktanand College, Gangapur.
Note: Submit hard copy of the Scholarship Form in Shri Muktanand College, Gangapur.
Centralised Common Entrance Test (PG- CET)
For the Academic Year 2017-18 all the Students applying for PG-courses in Commerce(M.Com) in this college hereby inform that, they will have admission only through Centralised Common Entrance Test (CET) (central and state Level CET Excluding)conducted by university. without centralised CET No admission will be allowed. Online Registration for CET will start from 12 June 2017 to 3 July 2Ol7((http://www.bamu.ac.in/pgcet2017/).
|1||Notification for Application||12th June to 3rd June 2017|
|2||Hall Ticket Generation||4th July to 6th July 2017|
|3||CET||10th July 2017|
|4||Declaration of Result||15th July 2017|
|5||Registration +Option Form for Admission||15th to 25th July 2017|
|6||Documentation Verification at respective District Facilitation Centre||26th to 29th July 2017|
|7||General Merit List and Grievance||30th to 31st July 2017|
|8||First Merit List||01st August 2017|
|9||Second Merit List||07th August 2017|
|10||Spot Admission (Only for CET Appeared Students )||10th August 2017|
|11||Reporting at respective colleges/ University Department||11th to 14th August 2017|
|12||Classes Start||16th August 2017|
Students those who are eligible after giving CET Exam can apply for M.Com.. online registration through university will be started from 15-07-2017 to 25-07-2017. students have to use University official website www.bamu.ac.in for online registration & Option form on or before 25-07-2017. Students have to choose college in option form for the admission in this college. Detail information is available on University website.
Eligibility for admission:
- Candidate should pass either Bachelor degree from equivalent University. Admission will be consider as a confirm after getting eligibility certificate from the University
- Candidate should satisfy university result criteria of first year of post-graduation for the admission in the Second year of graduation.
Admission rules and regulation
- Candidate should take admission in college for every academic year. If candidate have taken admission, admission will be consider for one academic year only.
- A class/ Division or subject curriculum will be taught in college after fulfilling (student number) the conditions of government about class / division or subject. No excess students can be admitted for the class or division.
- Candidates from other than Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad should submit migration certificate within eight days.
- Candidate should submit fully filled application form along with necessary documents and fees in college office within time.
- Initially all admissions will be temporary. College have right to cancel the admission of any candidate if any Lacuna is found in admission process of that candidate.
- Candidate should submit original certificates of the following mentioned documents and their two Xerox copies. (After admission, college will not return any Xerox copy of any certificate under any circumstances)
- Mark Memo of previous exam and Transfer certificate from last institute.
- Caste and income certificate, If candidate belongs to backward class
- Income Certificate along with E.B.C. forms, If candidate belongs to economically backward class
- Candidate should refer Notice board of the college before entering the office. Notice will not be sent to the class.
- Notices regarding dates of admission, exam fees, Scholarships etc will be displayed on the college notice board.
- The candidate will be responsible for any kind of delay in the above matters.
* Click on the Name of the Staff for his personal Bio-data.
|Name of the Faculty||Qualification||Designation||
|Dr. S.B. Gaikwad||M.Com., SET, Ph.D.||Head, & Asst. Prof.||
Marketing Management & Finance
|Mr. A.G. Padle||M.Com., SET, GDC&A||Asst. Prof.||Marketing Management, Business Law, Finance|
|3||Mr. B.N. Shinde||M.Com., NET, SET, M.Phil, GDC&A||Asst. Prof.||
Marketing Management & C-law
|Mrs. S. Kumavat||M.Com., GDC&A||Asst. Prof.||Accounting & Finance|
Degree offered: M.Com.
Course Duration: Two Years
Examination Pattern: Semester
Intake Capacity: 60 Students per Year only
Fees: As per the guidelines of parent university and college authority.
|Semester –I||Semester – II|
|1. Management process and Organization Behaviour Techniques
2. Managerial Economics
3. Corporate Financial Accounting
4. Optional: Business Environment
Statistical Analysis – Elective
|1. Advanced Cost Accounting
2. Marketing Management
3. Financial Management
4. Optional: E-Business
Strategic Management – Elective
|Semester –III||Semester – IV|
|1. Research Methodology
2. Human Resource Planning & Development
3. Business Legislation
a] Accounting for Managerial Decision
b] International Marketing – Elective
|1. Quantitative Techniques
2. Securities analysis
3. Research project
b] International Marketing – Elective