Training & Placement Cell:
|1.||Dr. D.A. Nikam||
Training & Placement Officer (TPO)
|2.||Dr. B.A. Navle||
Co-ordinator – Arts
|3.||Dr. S.B. Gaikwad||
|4.||Dr. V.P. Pagore||
Mission and Vision :
Providing training and counseling the student for employment and self-employment
- Separate well-equipped department
- Counseling the student to solve their problem regarding routine activity.
- Guidance for employment and self-employment.
- Providing the current information about Government and Private employment on notice board.
- Created what’s up group of the regular student and ex-student to provide them the information about employment.
Future Plans :
- Skill Base Training for needed person
- Organize Campus Interview : January 2019 and April 2019.
- Guest Lecturer Series of successful entrepreneur.
- Industrial Visit.
- Agricultural base industrial training for farmer
- Skill Manpower as per the industrial requirement
- Counseling for all.
- Organize Entrepreneurship development program.
Current Events :
1. Soft Skill Training Program :
Department was organize soft skill training program collaboration with Dr. DhananjayGaikwad’sMaitree Foundation Latur. The main objective of the program is to develop soft skill in student and motivate them for employment and self-employment.
Highlights of the Program
Duration : 30
Registered Students : 66
Period : 13th December 2018 to 1st February 2019
Course : Content
2. Tally Practice Batch :
This program was organized for the student who was completed the Tally Course. The objective of the program is to provide practical knowledge for the student so that they can get job of Tally operator with GST. In this program current practical knowledge is given near about 30 students were registered.